Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sharing Moments With Mom

Precious moments are those shared to your loved ones. In my busy life I am so happy to share that I just shared some precious moments with my only loved one ... my mom. It is so nice to feel every laughter and giggles that we shared. Just walking around, hand and hand, and laughing or talking about anything that we find interesting is so fun. Life is so short so I want to be spending it if possible every moment with my mom. I don't have my own family yet so my mom has to wait for sometime for her grandchildren. hehehe. I am happy that my mom is so patient in waiting for me in everything. She was so patient for me to graduate, to find a good job, to meet a good husband and now she's waiting for a grandchild. Though not in the making yet, she just keep herself healthy because she wants to play with her grandchildren someday. hehehe. That's my precious mother! I love you mama! &(^._.^)&

No comments:

Post a Comment