Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Single and Happy

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." (by Hugh Downs)




The month of lovers is soon to end. Being single, the month of February doesn't really mean much to me. I don't hate it nor have anything against it. It's a beautiful month. Everywhere we, go there is a sign of love. Love is a powerful feeling that changes people to be better. As this month passes, people constantly asks me about my status in life. My only answer to all inquiries is "Time will come, he will arrive." I don't answer this to soothe my irritation to many concern people about the condition of my heart. I am a grown-up now. I understand life and its needs. But for now I am happy for what I am. Not all may understand and I am not asking them to understand because in life we have different roads to travel. Right now this is the road I am traveling ... being single at the time when most people would expect a woman to have a married life.



As in one of the books that I have read said "not every woman is popular with men". I assume I belong to this. That doesn't mean I have to be depress because of this. I firmly believe that we make our own life. Being single and happy is my life today. Happiness is derive from the choices we make.





"Happiness depends upon ourselves." (by Aristotle)





&(^_^)&

2 comments:

  1. woww very nice like you :)
    happy womens day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I hope you have identified yourself =)

    &(^_^)& Lea

    ReplyDelete