Friday, March 6, 2009

Self-Reflection













































This article was submitted to Helium.com (August 25, 2007)



I had been surfing the internet for quite awhile to see what will make me feel better. This is one of my way of getting the right attitude when the world is not agreeing with my plans. Writing usually releases the hidden emotions/feelings that I carry everyday. Sometimes happy, sometimes sadness. Well, maybe, I realized I had been in the run for sometime so I need to relax and rest for a while. I’m a busy person, I do this so I won’t be thinking much of the future ahead but I can’t avoid it.



As I grow old, I have to think of the future. If I sometimes forget it, people around me remind me about it so how do you think will I pass through it? I plan to take life one at a time as it pass everyday but sometimes they all come in one event or period of my life. Sometimes it’s very weakening but I can’t be defeated, I control myself. Nobody can. It’s my choice, my life. There will be people who will care to support, help and give their advices but it’s still my final decision. And I know I have to be responsible for all my actions. Funny thing is they can’t just get enough of me. I am happy for all the things I do today but some people are not. People are not really contented, they always have to stick their nose to other people’s life. I am undergoing a double fallback in life today but how I reacted? Well, I’m reflecting over it but not for long. I have to start moving. I just resign from the company I’d been working for a year and a month ago, I broke up with an almost a year relationship. It’s not easy since I am not working in my home country. Times like this it’s really your family whom you could turn to for support. And they had been so good so far. By next week, I would start in a new company in another place.



You see, people need to rest. Now, that I have gathered enough strength again, I am ready for a new chapter of my life. When I get tired, I rest but I don’t stop. Try to enjoy life, it maybe bitter or sweet, it’s part of the journey.


&(^_^)&

No comments:

Post a Comment